Known for combining elegance with casualness, Meghan Markle has become an inspiration for many fashionistas. Far beyond her powerful looks, another detail of the Duchess stands out wherever she goes: her radiant skin! The good news is that the secret to Markle's luminosity is easy to find and fits in your pocket, Tea Tree oil .
This product has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; it has different other benefits like healing of pimples or cleaning the scalp. This component is easily found in many beauty products such as facial masks, toners and skin creams.
The Tea Tree still adapts well in several homemade mixes, bringing a series of benefits. In conjunction with castor oil, it turns into a powerful mask that promotes hair growth, meanwhile, when using it with apple cider vinegar it helps in cleaning the scalp.
Here's a list of favorite products of the moment that have the powerful ingredient:
1. Tea Tree Oil 10ml, The Body Shop, R $ 45
2. Tea Tree, The Body Shop, R $ 99 Anti-Imperfection Facial Serum
3. Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil, doTERRA , R $ 125
4. B. Well Organic + Australian 100% Tea Tree Skin & Scalp Oil, Briogeo, $ 32
5. Secative Lotion, Dermage , R $ 105
6. Tea Tree Special Shampoo, Paul Mitchell , R $ 109
7. Equilibrating Tea Tree Facial Oil with Squalane, Biossance , R $ 99